David Freydin is a Chicago
bankruptcy attorney and founder of The Law Offices of David Freydin. David has been
licensed to practice law in Illinois since 2005 and focuses his practice
on representing clients in
Chapter 7 and
Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases.
David has helped thousands of clients to file for bankruptcy and discharged
liabilities totaling hundreds of millions of dollars. David prides himself
in his ability to be attentive, considerate and personal with each and
every client that he represents. He pledges to treat each situation with
respect and dignity.
David resides in Chicago with his wife and their three children.
- Illinois, 2005
- US District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- Juris Doctor - Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2005
- Masters in Accounting and Taxation, University of Illinois, 2000
- Bachelor of Arts - University of Illinois, 1999
Professional Memberships and Associations
- American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI),
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- American Bar Associatation