Mathew R. Kerbis
Mathew focuses his practice in real estate law. He helps clients close
on properties and defends clients in foreclosure. Mathew also assists
clients in the firm’s general litigation practice including personal
injury, workers compensation and contractual dispute claims.
Whether making the biggest purchase of their life or needing help at a
most precarious time, Mathew has been there to collectively help hundreds
of clients with their real estate and other legal needs.
Mathew resides in Chicago with his wife.
- US District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- Juris Doctor – DePaul University College of Law
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy – Indiana University
Professional Memberships and Associations
American Bar Association
- Resolutions Team, Young Lawyer Division, 2015-Present
- Associate Editor, TYL (The Young Lawyer) Magazine, 2014-Present
- Truth In Law School Education Team, Young Lawyer Division, 2013-Present
- Chairman of the Board, Law Student Division, 2013-2014
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association